How To Use S Pen Settings – Samsung Galaxy Note 3

How To Use S Pen Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
How To Use S Pen Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Learn how to customize s pen settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This menu allows you to customize settings for the S Pen.

• From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Controls > S Pen. The following options are available:
    • Turn off pen detection: allows you to deactivate pen detection S Pen keeper: allows to enable a a sound alert and on-screen notification when you walk around with the device without the pen inserted in its slot.
    • Pointer: allows you to activate the ability to show the pointer when you hover the S Pen over the screen.
    • Direct pen input: displays the handwriting pad within the text input area when the S Pen is detected.
    • Pen detachment options: allows you activate a selected action when the device detects the S Pen is detached. Choose from: None, Action Memo, or Air command.
    • Pen attach/detach sound: allows you to select a sound to be played whenever the pen is attached or detached.

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

You may also like...