How To Customize Backup And Reset Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Learn how to customize backup and reset settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Back up and reset settings allow you to back up your data, back up accounts, automatically restore your phone, and reset your phone settings to the factory settings.

Back Up My Data

By setting this option, the Google server will back up all of your settings and data.

• From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > General > Back up and reset.
  • Tap Back up my data to enable or disable back up of application data, WI-Fi passwords, and other settings to the Google server.

Backup Account

If you have enabled the Back up my data option, then the Backup account option is available.

• Tap Backup account and tap your Google Gmail account or tap Add account to set your Google Gmail account to be backed up to the Google server.

Automatic Restore

By setting this option, when you reinstall an application, all of your backed up settings and data will be restored.

• Tap Automatic restore to enable or disable automatic restoration of settings from the Google server.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

Subscribe to our mailing list

You may also like...