How To Use Speed Dial In Contacts – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

How To Use Speed Dial In Contacts - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
How To Use Speed Dial In Contacts - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Learn how to use speed dial in contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Use this application to manage contact, including phone numbers, email addresses, and others.

• Tap Contacts on the Applications screen.

Creating a contact

Tap Create contact icon and enter contact information.

• Add an Image: Add an image.
  • Add / Delete : Add or delete a contact field.

Editing a contact

• Select a contact to edit, and then tap Edit icon .

Deleting a contact

• Tap delete.

Setting a speed dial number

• Tap Menu key > Speed dial setting, select a speed dial number, and then select a contact for it. To remove a speed dial number, tap and hold it, and then tap Remove.

Searching for contacts

Use one of the following search methods:

• Scroll up or down the contacts list.
  • Use the index at the left side of the contact list for quick scrolling, by dragging a finger along it.
  • Tap the search field at the top of the contact list and enter search criteria.

Once a contact is selected, take one of the following actions:

• Add to favorite contacts.
  • Make a voice or video call.
  • Compose a message.
  • Compose an email.

Displaying contacts

• By default, the device shows all saved contacts on the device, the SIM or USIM card, or another account.
  • Tap Menu key > Contacts to display, and then select a location where contacts are saved.

Note

This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.

This article will work on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3’s only using SIM cards(4G/LTE Models).

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

You may also like...