How To Use WatchON App – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

How To Use WatchOn App - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
How To Use WatchOn App - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Learn how to use WatchON app on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Enjoy all of your favorite movies and TV shows with WatchON. Before beginning your initial WatchON application setup, make sure that your TV is turned off.

Note: Before you use WatchON, verify that you have an active Internet connection available. For more information, refer to Wi-Fi.

Note: Sign into your Samsung account before using WatchON.

Initial Configuration

• Touch WatchON icon.The Privacy policy displays.
  • Read the Privacy policy, check the I have read and accept the terms of the above privacy policy box, and touch Confirm. A set of tutorial screens display.
  • Touch the on the right side of the screen to view the tutorial. On the last tutorial screen, touch Set up now.

or

• Touch the X in the upper right side of the screen to stop the tutorial. Touch Continue to set up the channel list.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions.

WatchON Menu

• Touch WatchON icon.
  • Touch Menu key for the following options.
    • Sign in: Sign in to your Samsung account to improve your WatchON experience.
    • Settings: Configure Samsung WatchON settings. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Note

This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

Subscribe to our mailing list

You may also like...