Learn how to view photos and videos in Gallery app on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. You can use the gallery options for managing photos and videos such as slideshow, editing etc.
Touch Gallery icon.
Touch a category and then a group to view it, and then touch a photo or video thumbnail.
Touch the screen to show or hide Gallery options.
Touch the screen with two fingers or double-tap on the screen to zoom all the way in or out.
Sweep across the screen to display the next or previous photo or video. (Videos are indicated by the Play button.)
Note: The current photo or video is outlined in the thumbnails at the bottom of the screen. Touch a thumbnail to view the photo or video it represents.
Touch Change player icon to select a DLNA-enabled device.
To share photos or videos, touch Share via icon. Touch an option, such as Bluetooth, and follow the on-screen instructions.
To trim the video being displayed, touch Trim icon and then use the sliders at the bottom of the screen to trim the video.
To delete the photo or video being displayed, touch Delete bin icon.
To launch the Camera app, touch Camera icon.
Touch Menu key to display the following options for photos and videos:
- Edit: Use Photo Editor or Paper Artist to edit your photo.
- Favorite/Unfavorite: Assign or unassign this photo or video as a Favorite.
- Slideshow: Set up and start a slideshow of the available photos and videos.
- Photo frame: Add a frame to the selected photo. Press Save when completed or Cancel.
- Photo note: Add a note to a photo.
- Copy to clipboard: Copy the current photo to the clipboard.
- Print: Print the current photo to a Samsung printer.
- Rename: Enter an new file name.
- Buddy photo share: Detect the face in this picture and email that person.
- Rotate left: Allows you to rotate the photo counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
- Rotate right: Allows you to rotate the photo clockwise 90 degrees.
- Crop: Allows you to crop the image. Touch and drag the crop box or the sides or corners of the crop box to create the crop area, then touch Done. Touch X to stop without cropping the photo.
- Show on map: Display the location where the photo was taken on a map.
- Scan for nearby devices: Discover and connect directly to nearby devices.
- Set as: Assign the photo as a Contact photo or a Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens wallpaper.
- Details: Provides details about the photo, such as title, time taken, size, and so on.
– Accounts: Touch an account to display and manage its sync settings.
– Tags: Touch Face tag to set whether to look for a face in pictures.
Touch Back key to return to the category screen.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.