How To Use Google Search – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

How To Use Google Search - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
How To Use Google Search - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Learn how to use Google Search on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Search the internet using the Google search engine. The Google Search widget displays by default on the main Home screen. For information about displaying widgets on the Home screen, see How to use Widgets.

• From the main Home screen, touch Google Search bar icon.

or

• From a Home screen, touch Apps > Google icon.
  • Use the keyboard to enter search criteria to display matching searches.

or

• Touch Mic icon and speak the search criteria slowly and clearly. Google searches for the information and displays results. Suggestions display below the text entry area.
  • Touch a suggestion to search for that term.

or

• Touch Search lens icon on the keyboard to start the search. A browser window displays the search results.

To use Voice Search directly:

• From a Home screen, touch Apps > Voice Search icon.
  • Speak the search criteria slowly and clearly. Google searches for the information and displays results or displays Retry. Touch the Mic icon to retry speaking the search words.

Note

This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

You may also like...