How To Charge Battery – Nokia Lumia 2520

How To Charge Battery - Nokia Lumia 2520

Learn how to charge battery on your Nokia Lumia 2520. Your battery has been partially charged at the factory, but you may need to recharge it before you can switch your tablet on for the first time. Make sure you use a compatible charger to charge your tablet.

• Plug the charger into a wall outlet, then connect the charger cable to your tablet.

• The charger connector glows green as long as the charger is plugged in, even if you disconnect the cable from your tablet.

• When the battery is full, disconnect the charger from the tablet, then from the wall outlet.

• You don’t need to charge the battery for a specific length of time, and you can use the tablet while it’s charging. If the battery is completely discharged, it may take several minutes before the tablet can be used.

Note: The charger plug is detachable. When traveling abroad, you can change the plug to fit the wall outlet. The different plugs are sold separately.

Battery

• Take good care of your battery, it’s the life force of your tablet. Your tablet has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable battery. Use only Nokia approved chargers designated for this tablet.
  • Authorized retail points may also offer a battery replacement service.

Note: Only qualified personnel or an authorized service facility should replace the battery. Unauthorized battery replacement may invalidate your warranty.

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

You may also like...