How To Find Nearby Places – Nokia Lumia 925

How To Use Nearby Places - Nokia Lumia 925
How To Use Nearby Places - Nokia Lumia 925

Learn how to find Nearby places on your Nokia Lumia 925. Looking for a new restaurant, hotel, or shop? HERE Maps suggests nearby places for you.

• On the start screen, swipe left, and tap HERE Maps.

• Tap Location icon to find suggested places nearest to you, or browse to a point on the map.

• Tap Location.

You can see all types of suggested places on the map.

Find certain types of nearby places

When the nearby places are shown on the map, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap show categories and a category.

The nearby places in the category are shown in a list. To see them on the map, tap the map.

Note: To pin a category to the start screen, after selecting a category, tap . This way you can quickly discover new places wherever you are.

Find your way inside a shopping center

No more zig-zagging in a shopping center, looking for a particular shop. HERE Maps can guide you through maze-like shopping centers and other vast buildings.

On the start screen, swipe left, and tap HERE Maps.

To use this feature, indoor map data must be available. Indoor map data may not be available in all countries or regions, or for all buildings.

• When the building is shown on the map, zoom in until you can see the parts of the building (for example, the shops of a shopping center).

• Tap the building.

Note: To see info on a particular location in a building, such as a shop, tap the location, and then the info bubble.

• To see a different floor of the building, swipe up or down on the floor number to the right of the map.

Find certain types of places in a building

Tap the building, and swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Tap show categories, and select a category.

Find a specific place in a building

Tap the building, and swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Swipe left to directory, and tap Specific place icon.

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

You may also like...