How To Send Messages – Nokia Lumia 1020

How To Use Send Messages - Nokia Lumia 1020
How To Use Send Messages - Nokia Lumia 1020

Learn how to send messages on your Nokia Lumia 1020. With text and multimedia messages, you can quickly contact your friends and family.

If you start writing a message, and switch to another app before sending it, you can continue your message when you return to Messaging. Tap . . . > drafts. The draft message is deleted when sent.

• Tap Messaging icon.

• Tap + Add icon.

• To add a recipient from your contacts list, tap + Add icon, or start writing a name. You can also type in a phone number.

Note: To add several recipients, tap + Add icon > Add recipient icon, the recipients you want, and Save icon.

• Tap the message box, and write your message.

Note: To add a smiley, tap Smiley icon.

• To add an attachment, tap Attach file icon and the file.

Note: You can also take a new photo while writing your message. Tap picture > Camera icon , take a photo, and tap accept.

If the item you insert in a multimedia message is too large for the network, the device may automatically reduce the size.

• To send the message, tap Send messages icon. Only compatible devices can receive and show multimedia messages. Messages may look different in different devices.

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

Subscribe to our mailing list

You may also like...