How To Create Microsoft Account – Nokia Lumia 1020

How To Create Microsoft Account - Nokia Lumia 1020
How To Create Microsoft Account - Nokia Lumia 1020

Learn how to create Microsoft account on your Nokia Lumia 925. With a Microsoft accounts, you can access Microsoft services with a single username and password on your computer or phone. You can also use the same username and password on your Xbox.

With your Microsoft accounts, you can, for example:

• Download content from Store

• Back up your contacts

• Upload, store, and share pictures and documents.

• Back up your phone on SkyDrive.

• Play Xbox games

• Get your avatar and gaming achievements on your phone, and add to them when you play games on your phone

• Keep track of and lock your lost phone with Find My Phone

• Get feeds from social networking services to your People hub

To learn more about Microsoft accounts and what can you do with it, go to www.windowsphone.com.

Create your Microsoft account

Spice up your life and get more from your phone create a Microsoft account.

To create a Microsoft accounts, you need an internet connection. If you don’t have a data plan, the data transmission costs may pile up quickly. For info about possible data costs, contact your network service provider. If you can’t connect to the internet, you can create the account later.

• Switch on your phone with the SIM card in the phone.

• To set up your phone, follow the instructions shown on the screen.

• Create your Microsoft accounts, or sign in with your existing username and password.

To make an emergency call during the initial set-up, tap emergency call.

To create a Microsoft account later, open a Microsoft app or service on your phone. Or on the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > email+accounts > add an account. To create your account on the internet, or to reset your password, go to www.live.com.

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

Subscribe to our mailing list

You may also like...