- Category: Gaming Guides
- Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 03:20
- Written by Ahmed
The hamster gets around, because it’s finally found itself in space and escaped from the cage in Shepard’s quarters. Boo can get lonely sometimes, so you’re going to want to visit his hiding spot in the Normandy. Below you’ll find a short description for finding this notorious furball.
- Take the elevator, in the Normandy, to the Engineering Deck.
- Use the door to your right just as you exit the elevator and get down the steps into a red-light spot. This tucked away location is where Jack once stayed back in Mass Effect 2.
- Watch the floor for the Space Hamster, he’ll scurry about on the ground. He’s hard to spot, but you can see the interaction parentheses around Boo as he runs about on the floor.
- Chase the parentheses and get close to grab Boo. If he escapes into the pipes, don’t worry, keep searching the room and Boo will pop out again.
- If you’re able to grab Boo, return to your Cabin and interact with your new cage. Congratulations, you now have your Space Hamster pet!
blog comments powered by Disqus