- Category: Gaming Guides
- Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 02:13
- Written by Ahmed
The N7 Missions do involve a ton of combat and offer some sweet rewards for your effort. If you want to complete every Citadel Mission, prepare yourself and look for the important items listed below.
- Prerequisite: Control of the Normandy. Check your e-mail for messages from Admiral Hacket to receive this mission.
- Important Items: Failed Medi-Gel Experiment, Sniper Rifle Enhanced Scope.
- Objective: Collect Reaper Artifacts and extract.
- Multi-Map: Glacier.
- Prerequisite: During the Tuchanka: Turian Platoon mission.
- Important Items: Old Grid Schematics, Armax Arsenal Gauntlets.
- Objective: Capture the control room, restore power, and retake the control room to activate the cannons.
- Multi-Map: Giant.
- Prerequisite: During the Attican Traverse: Krogan Team mission.
- Important Items: Dog Tag, Capacitor Helmet.
- Objective: Secure the area and escort civilians to safety.
- Multi-Map: Ghost.
Cerberus Fighter Base
- Prerequisite: After completion of the Priority: Tuchanka missions.
- Important Items: Heating Unit Schematics, Pistol Magazine Upgrade.
- Objective: Secure the area, disable the area defenses, and clear out remaining Cerberus soldiers.
- Multi-Map: White.
- Prerequisite: After completion of the Priority: Perseus Veil missions.
- Important Items: Medical Treatment Plan, Rosenkov Materials Chestplate.
- Objective: Investigate area, defeat the ambush, restart the reactor, and clean up.
- Multi-Map: Reactor.
- Prerequisite: After completion of Priority: Horizon.
- Important Items: Cerberus Codes, Ariake Technologies Greaves.
- Objective: Disable hacking devices.
- Multi-Map: Dagger.
blog comments powered by Disqus