- Category: Gaming Guides
- Published on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 02:10
- Written by Ahmed
You can romance Liara in Mass Effect 3. The Asari archaeologist has been busy between games. If you missed the Shadow Broker DLC for ME2, you’ll soon found out that Liara has become the new Shadow Broker, and has control over that massive information network.
She is matured in an ugly and mysterious world, but she makes a powerful ally — and a good friend. See if you can become more than friends with Liara, you can romance with her, read the guide below.
Warning: All serious relationships are final! You can only have one romantic relationship. Entering one will nullify others.
Rule of Thumb: Always choose Polite or Paragon choices while talking to potential partners. Generally, those are the upper choice, with Impolite or Renegade options below.
- Prerequisite: None.
- New players or players with a previous relationship with Liara from ME1 can romance Liara, male or female. Early on you’ll be able to declare your interest in rekindling an old relationship if you’ve imported a save file.
- After she’s recruited, you’ll be able to find Liara near the cafe in the Presidium Commons. Talk to her there to build intimacy and trust, and before completing the missions on Tuchanka.
- Speak with Liara enough between missions, and eventually she’ll request to speak with Shepard in your cabin. Invite her up and discuss her time capsule.
- Later on, she’ll send an e-mail requesting to meet on the Citadel. If you’ve built up enough intimacy, you’ll be able to commit to a serious relationship now.
- Whether committed or not, after visiting Liara’s homeworld, make sure to speak with her.
blog comments powered by Disqus