- Category: Gaming Guides
- Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 02:32
- Written by Ahmed
With the arrival of source engine, the new and different Counter Strike is born; here is how to play Counter Strike Source. Follow the simple steps below
Play a lot! The game, like the original Counter-Strike, takes time to master. The more often you die, the more often you try to learn from your mistakes.
Do not focus on using grenades, practice on the rifle and once you master that, everything else. Grenades are last priority as they are easiest to learn.
Play against bots, the bots range from easy to very hard. If you are capable of holding a positive score, (10 kills, 5 deaths) you should move on to the next difficulty. However, it is not recommended to go against very hard bots, as they seem to know where you are before they see you.
Go online! Try your skills on other players and see how you do. Don't be discouraged if you die too much, or fail to have more kills than deaths. Remember, practice makes perfect.
Don't run into an open space without cover.
To "spray and pray," don't take time aiming, or you will be shot first.
Don't tolerate hackers, report them to steam.
Don't try to any scope with the awp if you don't know how.
Don't camp (sitting still in a hidden place waiting for enemies to pass by) for a long time; enemies will eventually find you (from the bodies or blood).
Always check for campers when entering a new area, especially on a map like CS assault.
- It’s a good idea to look for servers that run AIM maps; you can look this up through the map filter.
- DM servers (Deathmatch) make great areas to practice too, as there is constant fighting, and it will sharpen your reaction time.
- Never hold down the fire button for longer than few-second bursts unless you're very close to your opponent. This will greatly improve the accuracy of your shots.
- Don't do stupid things such as "humping" (also known as tea-bagging) your opponent's body, or placing your logo in just the right spot. You will eventually get killed while doing so.
- Don't stand still for a prolonged period of time.
- Don't EVER use any bots or third party tools, or you will be banned.
blog comments powered by Disqus