- Category: Gaming Guides
- Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 02:24
- Written by Ahmed
The Desert Eagle or Deagle is the most powerful handgun on Counter Strike. Many people use it instead of the primary weapon. You can use it well, follow the simple steps below
Make sure you have plenty of ammo.
Make sure you're always moving except for right before you pull the trigger (it's harder to get shot).
When you see an opponent at close range, aim at their neck/head.
The bottom line of the crosshair is where the first shot always hits.
- Always keep moving!
- When shooting close range: don't be afraid to empty your mag, keeping in mind the deagle has a small magazine. Just try to time your shots and movements according to your enemies.
- Fighting mid-range requires a different technique. Take just a little more time to aim at their neck/head all the Time. Strafe-aiming is your best bet.
- When your opponent is long range (for example on dust2, if you're at A and your enemy is way down long) aim more at their crotch/pelvis. Only aim at their head if they have a deagle too and you have cover.
- When your mag is empty do not stand out in the open. When reloading get behind cover then reload.
- The deagle can shoot through about a foot of wood and a couple inches of metal.
blog comments powered by Disqus