Learn how to use the browser options on your Samsung Galaxy S4. There are several options that a browser got; such as bookmarks, saving a page, find, history, etc.
From the home page, press Menu key to access the following options:
- Homepage: displays the home web page.
- New window: displays a new window so you can browse multiple URLs.
- Add bookmark: allows you to add a URL to your bookmark list
- Add shortcut: allows you to add a shortcut to your Home screen.
- Save page: allows you to store the current page in memory so that it can be read later even if you loose your Internet connection. It is saved in your Saved pages folder.
- Share via: allows you to share the page using Bluetooth, ChatON, Email, Flipboard, Gmail, Google, Google+, Messaging, S Memo, or Wi-Fi Direct.
- Find on page: allows you to search in the current page.
- Incognito mode: pages viewed in incognito mode won’t appear within your browser history or search history, and no traces (such as cookies) are left on your device.
- Saved pages: contains web pages you have saved using the Save page option.
- History: displays your browsing history.
- Desktop view: allows you to assign the browser to display the current page in the desktop view (to closely mimic the display as it would appear on a desktop computer).
- Brightness: allows you to set the screen brightness.
- Print: allows you to print the screen or web page on a Samsung printer using Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct.
- Settings: allows you to modify your web settings.
- Help: allows you view additional information concerning the Internet application.