This feature allows you both automatically set the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to use a power saving mode and configure additional power saving options manually, all in an effort to conserve battery power.
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > Power saving.
- In a single motion touch and slide the slider to the right to turn it on.
- Tap the following options to create a check mark and conserve power:
- CPU power saving: allows you to limit the maximum performance of the CPU.
- Screen power saving: allows you to lower the screen power level.
- Background color: allows you to change the background color on email and internet to save power.
- Turn off haptic feedback: allows you to turn off vibration when you tap or touch the screen.
- Tap Learn about power saving to learn about various ways to conserve battery power.
- When the power gets low, confirm Power Saving icon appears at the top of the screen. This indicates the power saving mode is active.