The Voice Recorder allows you to record an audio file up to one minute long and then immediately send it as a message on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Voice Recorder icon.
Tap Record icon to record an audio file.
Tap Stop icon to stop recording. The file automatically saves to the Voice list.
From the Recorded files page, press Menu key and then select one of the following:
- Share via and select a method in which to share this audio file. Selections are: Bluetooth, Dropbox, Email, Gmail, Group Cast, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct. Refer to each specific section, depending on the method you selected to send this voice recording.
- Delete: allows you to delete 1 or more voice recordings. Tap the recordings to delete and tap Delete.
- Settings: the following settings are available:
– Storage: allows you to choose where your recordings will be saved. Select between Phone or memory card.
– Recording quality: allows you to set the recording quality to High or Normal.
– Limit for MMS: allows you to select On or Off. If you Limit for MMS by selecting On, you will be assured that the recording can be sent in a message.
– Contextual filename: assigns a filename based on additional tag information such as GPS location. Tap On to activate the feature.
– Default name: allows you to choose the name prefix for your recordings. For example, if your Default name is Voice, your recordings would be named Voice 001, Voice 002, Voice 003, etc.
- End: to close the application.
– or –
Find a pre-recorded file, then touch and hold it to get these added options: Share via, Delete, Rename, Set as, or Details.