From this menu you can determine the default storage location for Contacts, display your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 primary number, and view service numbers listed in your Contact list.
From the Home screen, tap Contacts icon.
Press Menu key and then tap Settings. Configure any of the following options:
- Only contacts with phones allows you to display only those contacts containing phone numbers.
- List by defines how the current list of Contacts are sorted: First name or Last name.
- Display contacts by defines how the current list of Contacts are listed: First name (ex: Steve Smith) or Last name first (Smith, Steve).
- Service numbers lists the currently available service numbers.
- Contact sharing settings allows you configure how your Contacts entries are sent: individually or as a single file containing all available entries.
- Tap Settings to select a share setting.
– Send all namecards allows you to set your Contact sharing option to all so that your entire Contacts entries are sent as a group and not as multiple single files. If all your entries are selected only a single file is sent.
Note: Your destination device must support this feature or no entries will be received by the external device.
– Send individual namecards allows you to set your default to send individual contacts one at a time. Even if you select all your entries, each is sent individually.