- Category: Gadget Featured
- Published on Sunday, 22 July 2012 06:29
- Written by Ajay
Photovine is an image-centric social network that allows users to share photos one another based on a particular caption. For example, if one user uploads an image of his car with the caption “My Ride”, other users would do the same and all the images would be grouped into a group called a “vine”. You can upload the photos to Photovine, follow the simple steps below
Download the Photovine on your iPhone, from the App Store, if you haven’t already.
Tap the Photovine icon from your iPhone’s home screen to launch the app.
Sign up if you haven’t already.
Tap the green “+” sign button bottom center of your screen.
Tap the camera icon to snap a photo. You can also tap the icon in the upper right corner to switch between the main and front-facing cameras.
- Alternatively, you can click the icon in the bottom right corner to select an image from your camera roll.
Enter a “vine” for your image. A vine is essentially a category that will allow others to add images based on that same category.
- Alternatively, you can select one of the currently existing vines that will appear as you begin to type.
Click the green “Confirm” button in the bottom right corner.
Optionally enter a description of the image in the “What’s the story…?” input field.
- You can also optionally tap the “Select friends” tab to share the image with friends from your Contacts or those you are following.
Tap the toggle switch next to “Facebook” or “Twitter” under “Sharing” in order to share the image on those services. Note: You will be prompted to sign in to your Facebook or Twitter account.
Tap the “Post” button in the upper right corner to upload the image to Photovine.
If you already have an account but haven’t yet launched the app on your new device, click the “I already have an account” link underneath the “Sign Up” button to log in with your existing account.
Photovine is currently only available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
blog comments powered by Disqus