- Category: Gadget Featured
- Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 04:51
- Written by Raja
If Siri doesn’t hear what you say exactly there few ways to correct it.
From the Siri Screen, tap the bubble of what Siri heard you say. You can now edit your own words by typing or tapping the microphone icon to dictate.
Correct words underlined in blue, you can change it by tapping on it, type it the correction or dictate by tapping the mic icon.
Correct Siri by voice, Restate and clarify your request. Tap on Siri again and retry.
Correct a mail or text message, if you want to do some corrections before a message is sent out you can say things like,
- No” – This keeps the message without sending it.
- “No, send it to Billy”.
- “Change it to, See you next week.”
- “Add, Do we need eggs question mark.”
blog comments powered by Disqus