- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 2826
Learn how to use your Samsung Galaxy S4; if you forgot the SIM PIN Password. If you enter the wrong SIM PIN more than 3 times, you will need to contact your Service Provider Representative to get the PUK code for your device.
- Each time you enter a wrong SIM PIN number the phone will display how many attempts you have remaining.
- After the third incorrect attempt, the Type PUK and new PIN code screen displays and your SIM card is locked.
- Enter the new PUK code that you received from your Service Provider Representative in the PUK code field.
- Enter a new PIN code in the New PIN code field and tap OK.
- Enter the new PIN code again in the Confirm PIN code field and tap OK.
Note: While your SIM PIN is locked, you will still be able to make Emergency calls if necessary.