Learn how to use local App on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Local is an application that uses Google Maps and your location to help you find Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Attractions, and other businesses on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. You can also add your own locations.
The Local application allows you to find the best sources for business information across the web, including business listing details, reviews, photos, nearby public transit, and other related information. Business owners can provide additional details, such as photos, hours of operation, and coupons.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > Local.
- Touch Choose your location and touch My current location or Enter an address. To enter an address, use the on-screen keyboard and then touch OK.
- Touch one of the business categories to search for a particular business. All of the businesses in that category that are close to you display.
- Touch a business in the list to see more details about it. The business details such as address, phone, website, and location are displayed. You can also see reviews from around the web and from Google users.
- Touch your location at the bottom of the Local pop-up to write a review, check in here, view reviews and details, or choose another location nearby.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.